Thursday 5 March 2020

TENSE..ENGLISH reading and writing practice 1

                     Tense Revision    
   1. Make negative 2. Make interrogative ..(Speak Aloud to develop your English fluency)

Present Indefinite: I win.
I don't win.
Do I win ? 
Present continuous: I am winning. 
I am not winning. 
Am I winning ?
Present Perfect: I have won. 
I have not won. 
Have I won ?
Present perfect continuous: I have been winning. 
I have not been winning. 
Have I been winning ?

Past Indefinite: I won.
I did not win. 
Did I win ?
Past continuous: I was winning. 
I was not winning. 
Was I winning ?
Past Perfect: I had won. 
I had not won. 
Had I won ?
Past perfect continuous:  I had been winning. I had not been winning. 
Had I been winning ?

Future Indefinite: I shall win. 
I shall not win. 
Shall I win ?
Future continuous: I shall be winning. 
I shall not be winning. 
Shall I be winning ?
Future Perfect: I shall have won. 
I shall have not won. 
Shall I have won ?
Future perfect continuous: I shall have been winning. 
I shall have not been winning. 
Shall I have been winning.
....................

Present Indefinite: I use Amway product. 
I do not use Amway products.  
DO I use Amway products?
Present continuous: I am using Amway product. 
I am not using Amway products. 
Am I using Amway products?
Present Perfect: I have used Amway product. I have not used Amway products. 
Have I used Amway product ?
Present perfect continuous: I have been using Amway product. 
I have not been using Amway product .
Have I been using Amway product ?

Past Indefinite: I used Amway product. 
I did not use Amway product. 
Did I use Amway product ?
Past continuous: I was using Amway product. I was not using Amway product. 
Was I using Amway product ?
Past Perfect: I had used Amway product.
 I had not used Amway product . 
Had I used Amway product ?
Past perfect continuous:  I had been using Amway product. 
I had not been using Amway product. 
Had I been using Amway product ?

Future Indefinite: I shall use Amway product. I shall not use Amway product . 
Shall I use Amway products?
Future continuous: I shall be using Amway product. 
I shall not be using Amway product.  
shall I be using Amway product ?
Future Perfect: I shall have used Amway product. 
I shall not have used Amway product. 
I shall not have been using Amway product. 
Future perfect continuous: I shall have been using Amway product. 
I shall not have been using Amway product. 
Shall I have been using Amway product ?
..................


Present Indefinite: He wins.  
He doesn't win. 
Does He win ? 
Present continuous: He is winning.  
He is not winning. 
Is he winning ?
Present Perfect: He has won. 
He has not won. 
Has he won ?
Present perfect continuous: He has been winning. 
He has not been winning. 
Has He been winning ?

Past Indefinite: He won. 
He did not win. 
Did he win ?
Past continuous: He was winning. 
He was not winning. 
Was he winning ?
Past Perfect: He had won. 
He had not won. 
Had he won ?
Past perfect continuous:  He had been winning. 
He had not been winning. 
Had he been winning ?

Future Indefinite: He will win. 
He will not win. 
Will he win ?
Future continuous: He will be winning. 
He will not be winning. 
Will he be winning ?
Future Perfect: He will have won.
 He will have not won. 
Will he have won ?
Future perfect continuous: He will have been winning.
 He will have not been winning.
 He will have been winning.
..................

Present Indefinite: They win. 
 They don't win. 
Do they win ? 
Present continuous: They are winning. 
They are not winning. 
Am I winning ?
Present Perfect: They have won. 
They have not won. 
Have they won ?
Present perfect continuous: They have been winning. 
They have not been winning. 
Have they been winning ?

Past Indefinite: They won. 
They did not win. 
Did they win ?
Past continuous: They were winning. 
They were not winning. 
Were they winning ?
Past Perfect: They had won. 
They had not won. 
Had they won ?
Past perfect continuous:  They had been winning. 
They had not been winning. 
Had they been winning ?

Future Indefinite: They shall win. 
They shall not win.
 Shall they win ?
Future continuous: They shall be winning. They shall not be winning.
 Shall they be winning ?
Future Perfect: They shall have won. 
They shall have not won. 
Shall they have won ?
Future perfect continuous: They shall have been winning. 
They shall have not been winning. 
Shall they have been winning ?

             


No comments:

Post a Comment