Wednesday 26 February 2020

ENGLISH FOR ADS 6

Hi, my name is .....  . What's your name?

Nice to meet you. I'm from the Bilaspur and I live in Delhi.  Where are you from?

I'm a Maths teacher in Beacon English Medium school. What do you do?

I am a central govt. employee and like reading books and play cricket in my free time. How about you?

I too enjoy playing cricket in my free time.

When do you get up in the morning ?

I get up at 6 am in the morning.

What is your routine in the morning ?

After my morning routine, I go for walk..I walk for one hour daily.

Can u tell me what are the benefits of morning walk ?

Yes ofcourse, 

I think it's great you're learning English. How often do you study English?

Did you study English yesterday?

How about tomorrow? Are you going to study English tomorrow?

OK, I know that studying English isn't the most important thing in the world! What else are you going to do this week?

I'm going to attend a concert on Saturday. Do you have any special plans?

Last weekend, I went to visit my friends in San Francisco. What did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment