यदि आप Amway व्यवसाय में बड़ी और दीर्घकालीन सफलता प्राप्त करना चाहते हैं, तो केवल अपना लक्ष्य बनाना पर्याप्त नहीं है। आपको ऐसे लोगों की टीम तैयार करनी होगी जो स्वयं लक्ष्य निर्धारित करें, उसे पाने के लिए निरंतर कार्य करें और दूसरों को भी Goal Setter बनने के लिए प्रेरित करें। आपकी संगठनात्मक शक्ति केवल लोगों की संख्या से नहीं, बल्कि सक्रिय, committed और result-oriented Goal Setters की संख्या से निर्धारित होती है। यही आपकी growth की असली ताकत है।
1. Goal Setters ही Growth का Multiplying Factor हैं
एक Goal Setter केवल अपना business नहीं बनाता, बल्कि नई possibilities पैदा करता है। जब अलग-अलग Teams में Goal Setters तैयार होते हैं, तो Structure मजबूत होता है, Leadership विकसित होती है और संगठन में duplication एवं multiplication शुरू होता है। इसलिए मेरा Focus केवल लोगों को जोड़ने पर नहीं, बल्कि उन्हें Goal Setter, Performer और Leader बनाने पर होना चाहिए। जितने अधिक committed Goal Setters, उतनी अधिक मजबूत और sustainable organization।
2. Goal Setters तय करते हैं Success की Scale
Amway में भविष्य की passive-income potential और अनेक non-financial rewards—जैसे recognition, leadership opportunities, personal growth, relationships, travel experiences और contribution—काफी हद तक संगठन की productivity और leadership development से जुड़े होते हैं। इसलिए मेरा लक्ष्य केवल अपनी income बढ़ाना नहीं, बल्कि ऐसे Goal Setters तैयार करना होना चाहिए जो आगे Goal Setters बनाएं।
निष्कर्ष
Amway business को marathon की तरह देखिए। केवल दौड़ना पर्याप्त नहीं है; लगातार सही दिशा में दौड़ना और दूसरों को भी दौड़ने के लिए तैयार करना जरूरी है। यदि मुझे बड़ी सफलता चाहिए, तो मुझे बड़ी संख्या में committed Goal Setters की टीम बनानी होगी। मेरी organization की strength, मेरे Goal Setters की strength से बनेगी। इसलिए मेरा सवाल यह नहीं होना चाहिए कि “मैं कितना कर सकता हूँ?” बल्कि यह होना चाहिए—“मैं कितने Goal Setters तैयार कर सकता हूँ?”
.
.
.
Goal Setters: The Key to Winning in Amway
Introduction
If I want to win in the Amway business, simply setting my own goals is not enough. I have to create a strong team of people who set meaningful goals for themselves and consistently work toward achieving them. My long-term growth will depend not merely on the number of people in my organization, but on the number of committed Goal Setters I develop. Goal Setters create action, duplication, leadership and ultimately multiplication within the organization.
1. Goal Setters Create Multiplication
A Goal Setter does more than build personal business. They inspire others, develop new leaders and create more Goal Setters. When Goal Setters are developed across different teams, the organization becomes stronger and more productive. Therefore, my focus should not be merely on adding people, but on developing Goal Setters, Performers and Leaders who can duplicate the process and create another generation of achievers.
2. Goal Setters Determine the Scale of Rewards
The size of my future passive-income potential and many non-financial rewards in Amway—such as recognition, leadership opportunities, personal growth, relationships, travel experiences and contribution—can be strongly influenced by the strength and productivity of the organization I build. The more capable Goal Setters I develop, the greater the potential for organizational growth and long-term rewards.
Conclusion
Amway is a marathon, not a sprint. Winning requires consistency, patience, leadership and the ability to develop people. If I want to achieve bigger results, I must build a bigger team of committed Goal Setters. My organization’s strength will ultimately reflect the strength of the people I develop. Therefore, my question should not be only, “How much can I achieve?” It should be, “How many Goal Setters can I create, develop and help succeed?”
Regards,
No comments:
Post a Comment