Saturday 11 June 2022

HOW TO ADDRESS YOUR BUSINESS AUDIENCE

Hello friends, 

I am ......... , am feeling very very happy to talk to you all . Its my honour to talk to you. I thank God and my upline for giving me this opportunity.  
My subject today is OUR FUTURE. 
How can we build our future ? How can we design our Future ? 
Let me tell you my experience. Our words become our future.
We can build  our future with the help of our words. We can design our future with the help of our words. Remember this, Our words become our future. We have to value our words. We have to keep our promise.
There is a power in our spoken words. 
Therefore , Say what you want. Never say, what you don't want in your life.

Remember one thing, your future is in your hand. Never doubts this powerful sentence, your future is in your hand. Doubts is a Dream killer. If you doubt yourself, if you doubt your ability. You are going to sabotage your career. 
God has given us 2.5 pounds brain equally to all of us.
But different people have different results in their life.....Why ? 
The answer is association. Different people have different association in their life. The success in our life depends upon our association.

....

.....

Before, i finish my talk, i would like to thank each one of you, for being a great listener. You were all a great audience to me. 

Before i conclude, i want to tell , A BIG THANK YOU to all of you.

GOD BLESS EACH ONE OF YOU. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment