Friday 12 July 2024

Spoken English Q & A practice

Q1 , ...Sir, May I know your name Please..
A, ... Sure, My name is .......

Q2, ... Mr X,  May I know what is your profession.
A, ...I am a Farmer/Business man/ shopkeeper/ Student at present / teacher ...

Q3,...WOW, , How long are u in this profession ? 
A...I am in this profession for last 10 years.

Q4..WOW, Great, Are u married ?
A..ya, i am married.....No I am a bachelor/spinster.

Q5.. Great , Are u enjoying your profession?
A... I am not really enjoying..but it is just so so....Yes I am enjoying this profession, and I am improving  every passing day ...

Q6. Are u looking for something better ?
A..Yes, of course. But good job is very rare. 

Q7..Can u Tell me something about your hobbies ?
A .. Yes, my hobbies are reading books, doing morning exercise , building people, singing song, travelling , etc etc .......

Q8. What interests you more about Amway Business ?
A.. Personal Growth interests me most in Amway Business. Every day I am growing in this business and becoming a better person.

Q9, Great, ..What do you understand by personal Growth ?
A,.. Personal Growth to me means, Listening habit . The more we practice listening , the more we grow..
If we can listen to people, we can understand them. 
Second skill is , Learning the skills to ask right questions, 

Q10.. Great, Do u refer some books for your Personal growth ?
A,.. yes, I refer Skills with People, Les Giblin. 

Q11. WOW, Great....What is your next interests in Amway Business ?
A. Of course, the money, the passive income, the leadership program, interests me more in Amway Business.

Q12..WOW, Great,  .. Do u feel that  Amway products are very costly ?
A.. Amway products comes with some special features, they are not costly. Amway products are cost effective and environment friendly,  I can tell u this, with my Personal experience. 

Q13 . WOW, Great .... Did u ever use any single Amway product?
A ..Yes I am using almost all amway products.. 

Q14. WOW Great. .....How many categories are there in Amway products ?

A. There are different categories of Amway products such as,  Home care, personal care, skin care, Health & Nutrition, Agriculture, Amway Queen, Air purifier, etc etc 

Ok Thank you madam/sir....nice talking to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment