Thursday 3 December 2020

ENGLISH Reading & Writing Practice ;

READING IS MY HOBBY

MY HOBBY IS READING . I READ STORYBOOKS, MAGAZINES, NEWSPAPERS, and any kind of material that I find interesting. Books provide the reader with many information and facts in his life. Books have definitely helped me a lot in my life.

Today, I can find a solution to every problem in a normal way. Otherwise, it was very difficult, for me to collect so many information. Reading is an activity, that we do in our free time. It is my favourite activity.

This hobby started when I was a little boy. I always wanted my parents to read fairy tales, and tell me other stories. My parents, got upset, reading books and telling stories and they inspired me to read books on my own.

So I started trying  reading books, gradually I learned to read. In the beginning I was slow, but I was consistent. I first started with simple books of children. But now I can read story books, newspaper, magazines all all study material.
The message is Slow and steady wins the race.

WRITING MAKES US MORE CONFIDENT

When we do writing practice, we learn to connect different ideas. One ideas after another ideas, this is how our mind become powerful. We all must have passion towards collecting great ideas. 
You may have learn so many things in your life, and you may know many things but when u are ready to share your ideas, your mind fails to recollect the learnings you feel you have.  This is very very painful. You want to get rid from such frustration. And the answer to this problem is to practice writing what you know or what you have learn.

 In the beginning, we should write, by seeing any notes or books. We may make some mistakes in the process of reading and learning but we should not feel disappointed or dejected. The process of learning, is slow but consistent practice makes you more confident.

When u feel like failure, start practice reading and writing. It makes your mind more productive. Make reading and writing as your habit. This will transform your personality completely. And you will feel like a winner.

Make sentences of the following words :
Relief, fun, simple, logic, emotions, hardwork, confident, consistent, rely, positivity, desire, discipline, Hobby

Relief : The medicine gave me immediate relief of headache.
Fun:  Don't make fun of others. 
Simple: Simple living and High thinking is the mission of my Life.
Logic : Our mind conceives logic. We must have a logical mind.
Emotions : We must respect the emotions of other persons.
Hardwork : There is no shortcut to hardwork.
Confident : Reading Practice makes you more confident. 
Consistent: Reading Practice must be our consistent habit to improve our language. 
Rely : Dont rely on other people, build yourself.
Positivity: Positivity ( positive energy ) is the key for mega success.
Desire : Desire give births to all mega successess.
Discipline : Discipline is the key for great life.
HOBBY: English Learning is my hobby .


Reading / Writing practice of Tense / ACTIVE PASSIVE VOICE

PRESENT 
Active voice.        Passive voice
I eat food.            Food is eaten by me.
I am eating food. Food is being eaten by me.
I have eaten food. Food has been eaten by me.
I have been eating food. .....Nil ....
PAST
I ate food.  Food was eaten by me.
I was eating food. Food was being eaten by me.
I had eaten food. Food had been eaten by me.
I had been eating food. ......Nil ......
FUTURE
I shall eat food.   Food will be eaten by me.
I shall be eating food . .....Nil ....
I shall have eaten food. Food will have been eaten by me.
I shall have been eating food. .....Nil ....


No comments:

Post a Comment